Roadmap definition and management proposal
In order to approve a policy to define and manage the Roadmap in BuildStream, a proposal needs to be created and discussed.
The following actions need to be carried out:
- Create an initial proposal for the roadmpa process to evaluate buy-in.
- Send it to the community mailing list to get feedback.
- Develop a detailed proposal.
- Implement a demo in order to provide a view of how it would look like.
- Send it to the mailing list for feedback.
- Add the final document to the current policy.
- Implement it.
- Get feedback during the BuildStream GAthering 2018.
- Include it in the policy document.
After the roadmap is implement it, add it to the website.
- Link to the proposal sent to the mailing list: https://mail.gnome.org/archives/buildstream-list/2018-July/msg00001.html
- Link to the detailed proposal sent to the mailing list:
- Link to the policy document including the Roadmap definition and management section:
- Links to the demo: