Tags give the ability to mark specific points in history as being important
0.13.0 0.13.0Release 0.13.0
- Add option to enable interface thin mode.
pageActionto copy cleaned Invidious link.
- This option is now only available for supported browsers. (Firefox 63+)
- Enforce CSP for embeds only. Fix #35.
- Fix some typos.
- Disabling a service in the popup menu now disable its fieldset too.
- Captions where not working due to the use of the wrong url parameter.
captionsurl parameter renamed to
- Fix some css issues.
0.12.0 0.12.0Release 0.12.0
- Add option to disable URL parameters
- Add hints to some parameters to help to understand how these parameters work.
- Add hint about non up to date instances.
- Add "welcome" page when updating from anterior version.
listenparameters use numeric value, to match with instances using version anterior of 68be24ff.
Fix issue where redirection was looping forever when
dashquality was enabled and the target video was geo-blocked
0.11.1 0.11.1Release 0.11.1
0.11.0 0.11.0Release 0.11.0
- Integrate Nitterify: You can now redirect Twitter links to Nitter!
- You no longer need to search for an Invidious instance. All known instances are listed in settings. To achieve that, Invidition calls the instances.invidio.us API.
- Add an option to select the fastest Invidious instance for you.
- Add the ability to select a custom Invidious instance instead of one of the provided list. (
localhostsupported. To use it with different port than 80, you'll need to use a reverse proxy) Fix #33.
- Add a button to choose a random Invidious instance.
- Add an option to overwrite instance cookies (enabled by default).
- Add an option to use audio mode (disabled by default). Fix #29.
- Add an option to always loop the video (disabled by default).
- Add an option to select video quality (default is
dash). Fix #5.
- Add an option to select the player style (default is
youtube). Fix #22.
- Add an option to enable dark mode (enabled by default).
- Add a popup menu with some useful shortcuts for everyday uses of Invidition. Fix #15.
- Add a link to copy URL without parameters in the popup. Fix #27, #16.
- Add backward compatibility with older versions. Your settings will be migrated once you installed the new version.
noopenerattributes to links on the settings page.
- Rewrite CSP policies to make Invidious work with more embeds.
- Better support of Tor Browser. To achieve that and detect if the user is using Tor, a request to
http://expyuzz4wqqyqhjn.onion/(URL of the Tor Project) is tried.
- Better support of Icecat Browser.
- No longer open instances list on the current tab, on Firefox for Android.
Autoplay next videooption.
- More embeds now work. Fix #26.
- New icon! Made by the awesome Nicolas Llopis !
- Ask for new permissions:
clipboardWrite(To be able to copy cleaned link to clipboard).
- Change the structure of
- Settings are saved automatically on change.
- Update locale
- Save the state of the extension, even if the browser is closed. Fix #21.
- Change a bit the design of settings page.
0.10.3 - Italian translation, thanks to a kind stranger! (See !1) - Updated the list of available languages (Fix #17) - Do not redirect subdomains from the Invidious instance.
0.10.0 0.10.0Release 0.10.0
0.9.0 - Add interface language selection.Release 0.9.0
0.8.0 - Updated uMatrix recipe - Internationalization support! Supported languages are english and french. - List subtitles by native name
0.7.2 - Remove forgotten console.log() - Fix issue with instance not being updated correctly.
0.7.1 - No longer redirect instance subdomains to the main domain
0.7.0 - Add "Force Proxy" option - Add "Autoplay" option - Add "Default Captions" option - Apply selected options even when using direct Invidious links. - Rework with Typescript and use Webpack
0.6.0 0.6.0 - Add 64x64 logos - Add support for youtu.be
0.5.0 v0.5.0 - Add uMatrix rules and recipe - Add README.md - Add new logo - Add toolbar button to toggle addon activation
v0.3.0 CHANGELOG ========== * This is the first tagged release. * Add support for youtube-nocookie.com