|Cuppa_Cocoa (Cocoa)||Cuppa_Cocoa (Cocoa)||purinbl00d|
- Be respectful.; Harassment, begging, refusing to leave when asked, repeated attention-seeking behaviors, intentional provocation, derogatory remarks, or disregarding appropriate build-distances, will result in punitive action. This includes discord.
- Do not steal. ; You may borrow from farms, but you must replant what you take.
- Do not grief. ; Accidents happen, but please fix your mistakes. Do not touch/alter another players stuff without permission. Maintain appropriate build-distances. Do not build close to spawn or others.
- Do not slaughter animals, which are tamed/caged. ; The ones you own are fine to slaughter.
- Do not scam. ; Tricking players, trapping players to kill them, lying for personal gain, and similar nefarious actions, will result in a permaban.
- Do not spam. ; Repeatedly typing the same thing, Attempts to harass people go to another game, or harassment about other games, will result in a ban. We allow links. Please, be reasonable.
- Do not hack.; No X-ray. No botting. No duping. Don't exploit. Report bugs.
- Do not trade with villagers you do not own. ; Unless the owner gives you permission. Claiming a village nearby is acceptable, but do not go around labeling every villages as your own.
- Machines are allowed!; Redstone still works. AFK machines and farms are fine, but you might want to see if one exists, which you are allowed to use, first! Please use an on/off switch.
- NSFW artwork must be in clearly labeled, avoidable, areas!!; This is a big one. I want everyone to have the opportunity of comfort, and I do not want adults to feel they cannot be adults in a mature-themed server, but Streamers/YTers can still get bans, even with 18+ labels. Please be respectful, and put your NSFW paintings in clearly labeled regions.
> More info is also available on the discord FAQ and Rules sections, as well as /rules, in the game.