Login to servers that do not exist anymore on start
Title is not descriptive/confusing, but it is the best I can come up with.
- I have a Subsonic Server and I log into it, listen to Music
- I move my data to another host, get another IP
- I Setup a new Subsonic Server and try to Login
- Everytime I start the app, it tries to Login to the Server, possibly poking whatever is now active under that IP:Port.
- Let it fail, update IP manually, connect, success. Very annoying.
Stuff I tried:
- Reinstall from Windows Store. - This does not seem to fix it, because that Setting is possibly synced with Microsoft ID. The username I use on my PC is linked to one.
- Poke in Settings.dat . - File does not seem to contain this Setting.
- Look at app Settings. - Not much there to change.