AWESUMM is an Adaptive Wavelet Environment for in Silico Universal Multiscale Modeling based on the Adaptive Wavelet Collocation Method (AWCM) [1-4] and its parallel extension .
- Vasilyev, O.V. and Bowman, C., Second Generation Wavelet Collocation Method for the Solution of Partial Differential Equations, Journal of Computational Physics, 165, pp. 630–693, 2000.
- Vasilyev, O.V., Solving Multi-Dimensional Evolution Problems with Localized Structures Using Second Generation Wavelets, International Journal of Computational Fluid Dynamics, Special issue on High-Resolution Methods in Computational Fluid Dynamics, 17(2), pp. 151–168, 2003.
- Vasilyev, O.V. and Kevlahan, N.K.-R., An Adaptive Multilevel Wavelet Collocation Method for Elliptic Problems, Journal of Computational Physics, 206(2), pp. 412–431, 2005.
- Regele, J.D. and Vasilyev, O.V., An Adaptive Wavelet-Collocation Method for Shock Computations, International Journal of Computational Fluid Dynamics, 23(7), pp. 503–518, 2009.
- Nejadmalayeri, A., Vezolainen, A., Brown-Dymkoski, E., and Vasilyev, O.V., Parallel Adaptive Wavelet Collocation Method for PDEs, Journal of Computational Physics, 298, pp. 237–253, 2015.