Updating the render delegate against the upcoming USD-0.19.1
The merge request updates the render delegate to work with the upcoming 0.19.1 version of USD. After applying this change, the render delegate worked fine with our builds based on the latest dev branch of USD.
I marked the merge request WIP, as it only makes sense to merge this once you decide to bump the required USD version.
The quick list of changes:
- _UpdateRepr was removed.
- _GetReprName was removed, and now the functions receive the repr's name.
- _GetReprDesc can directly work with reprName passed to the function.
- Signature of _InitRepr and Sync changed.
- Needed to add an explicit static cast to size_t to avoid a warning. (we compile with -Werror)
- Commenting out an unused function.
I tried my best to match the perceived formatting standards of the codebase; please let me know if you need any further changes.