Merged requested to merge generic-diary-rewards into master
What have you done in this MR?
- Added a bunch of new convenience methods for achievement diaries
- Converted all calls to achievement diaries to using the new methods
- Previous-tier rewards are now automatically removed from the player when they claim the next tier
- Players can no longer claim rewards from previous tiers of the diary
- Fixed a bug in Red Beard Frank's dialogue that prevented him from granting a replacement if you lose your main item for that tier
- Many redundant safety checks to ensure the player can only claim or reclaim (after losing) items from the highest tier of the diary that they have completed
- Probably more, I forget.
- Make sure you can claim and reclaim lost rewards for each tier of each diary (keep in mind you can only do this for the highest tier you have completed at any given time)
- Make sure that if you don't have enough inventory space when you go to claim your rewards, that it allows you to repeat the dialogue until you have enough space to claim all the items.
- No diary rewards should ever appear on the ground after claiming
- Make sure the previous tier's reward (e.g. Explorer's Ring 1) is removed when you claim the next tier (e.g. Explorer's Ring 2)
Are there any tricky things testers should keep an eye out for?
Yes, as follows:
I have tested these changes thoroughly.
This requires extra testing due to changes to architecture or other similarly risky changes.
I used the Thanos Tool for any JSON edits, I did not edit any JSON files by hand (MR will be rejected if there are manual JSON edits).
I acknowledge that this contribution will be released under the AGPL license.