Merged requested to merge pulsemanager-update-ecto-fix into master
What have you done in this MR?
- Made the PulseManager capable of running multiple pulses simultaneously, in different slots (this makes it function a bit more like an entity queue, though not quite.)
- Fixed the dupe in the ectofuntus by demoting the action pulses for grinding bones from world pulses to individual pulses, and correcting a bit of the logic. (closes #703 (closed))
- Add the ability to remove multiple attributes at once to the ContentAPI
- Make sure you can't reproduce #703 (closed)
- Go die in combat (strong pulse on the pulsemanager) and make sure you can't interrupt it with any other actions or do anything else silly
- Test interacting with a bunch of random things/moving around/etc and make sure it all feels how it should.
Are there any tricky things testers should keep an eye out for?
Yes, as follows:
I have tested these changes thoroughly.
This requires extra testing due to changes to architecture or other similarly risky changes.
I used the Thanos Tool for any JSON edits, I did not edit any JSON files by hand (MR will be rejected if there are manual JSON edits).
I acknowledge that this contribution will be released under the AGPL license.